At Universal Quantum we are creating the impossible. Together we are creating truly impactful quantum computers. We are looking to hire a Digital Verification Engineer, to take ownership of all aspects of digital verification for complete IC developments. Passionate about helping create technologies which can change the world? We may be the right place for you so get in touch!
What You’ll Accomplish
- Define an IC verification plan linking product requirements to detailed testcases.
- Work on complex verification subsystems and ICs / FPGA’s, creating a reliable and reusable testbench.
- Participate in verification Expert Groups and help to shape digital verification strategy & processes.
- Support, and where necessary coach, the verification team to follow and improve defined methodology practices.
- Contribute towards improvements in methodology across the Universal Quantum team.
- Take a hands-on approach to project design and verification involvement.
The 3 Most Critical Attributes We’ll Use to Compare Candidates
- Solid experience of driving verification, including: verification planning; requirements extraction; directed and constrained random verification; and functional and code coverage analysis.
- Competency with Verilog, SystemVerilog - SVA (SystemVerilog Assertions) / VHDL – PSL.
- The ability to interpret results and resolve problems in innovative and creative ways.
- Knowledge of formal verification and verification qualification techniques.
- Experience with power aware verification (using CPF / UPF).
- Testbench design experience with verification frameworks such as UVM / OVM, e, VMM.
- Debugging skills in RTL – Testbench, OOP – Gate level (including SDF)
- Scripting experience with sh/csh, TCL, Make, Python
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Team Player
- Degree or equivalent Electronics / Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience using Mentor Modelsim / Questa
- Previous use of Cadence design tools.
- Team and/or project management experience
- Commercial awareness in management issues/decision making
- Background in Physics, including quantum technologies
Competitive salary, equity options, competitive pension, private health insurance, and relocation support
How to Apply
Please visit our careers page: https://universal-quantum.breezy.hr