At Universal Quantum we are creating the impossible. Together we are creating truly impactful quantum computers. We are looking to hire a Digital Design Engineer, to work with system lead on ASIC and FPGA digital systems. Passionate about helping create technologies which can change the world? We may be the right place for you so get in touch!
What You’ll Accomplish
- Design systems in System Verilog and VHDL from specification provided by System lead.
- Take ownership of synthesis and area and power estimates using Cadence implementation flow.
- Design for test including scan chain insertion, test pattern generation and system level testing.
- Run mixed signal simulations, creating and testing behavioural models.
- Verification of implemented blocks.
- Collaborate across a multi-functional team to help define requirements.
- Formally document implementation and test benches.
- Justify design in reviews to larger cross functional teams.
The 3 Most Critical Attributes We’ll Use to Compare Candidates
- Demonstrable experience in developing synthesis scripts and constraints.
- Competency with multiple ASIC and FPGA toolsets.
- A test-driven mindset for delivering first time correct silicon.
- 5+ years of digital IC design experience.
- Strong digital design (VHDL / Verilog) skills.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Tcl / Python) and shell scrips.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Team Player.
- Demonstrate a strong discipline for thorough documentation.
- Ability to work autonomously, setting priorities & delivering on commitments.
- Degree or equivalent Electronics / Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience with FPGAs for pre silicon hardware validation.
- Experience with place and route and signoff checks.
- Project management experience.
- Commercial awareness in management issues/decision making.
- Background in Physics, including quantum technologies.
Competitive salary, equity options, competitive pension, private health insurance, and relocation support
How to Apply
Please visit our careers page: https://universal-quantum.breezy.hr